Tuesday 22 March 2011

To Argie

Yo,
I am at a point in my life, I have decided, where my FACE is like a SUPER bacteria and MAKEUP is like the antibiotics that are no longer able to TARGET the bacteria - or im just getting uglier. CAN I GET AN AHHMEN. 
Anyways, what the heck is up? I didn't call you so I would assume it is because I am still asleep. NOT. I have spent my time getting ready and am now enjoying some french toast and coffee with some dolce toffee creamer. D'lish. 

I work at 2pm and at that point am going to be counting down the minutes until we get to listen to Bond make up excuses for why a 12 year old just light weight meleed his ass. Sucka Foo. 

Listen to this gangst. rap to get your day going and to start the thug pumpin' in yo veins















murder inc.
Nikko

1 comment:

  1. I have been enjoying sweetness in my coffee far too often lately.
    Liquid calories will get cha.
    I'm craving another sugary sweet coffee just thinking about it.
    I should have a black at some point today to level out the sugar intake.

    ITS ARGIE. Not anonymous.

    ReplyDelete