Friday 29 April 2011

To Argie



Are you posting your pitures centered? Are you trying to tell me something?

Check this W magazine interview with Karl:
Do you crave sugar?
"No. Gone. But I like chocolate. I don’t eat it, but I like the smell of it. People can drink with their eyes; I can eat with my nose. I would love to have a perfume based on chocolate."

Do you ever take vacations?
"I’m not an employee who goes to the office every morning at the same time. Then, vacations are needed. I’m like a rock singer with one-night stands on the road. I’m here for two days in New York; I leave in the morning early. I come back for Anna Wintour’s party at the Met, then again at the end of May for a prize I get from the Gordon Parks Foundation. I’m lucky that I can do all these things in the best conditions. I don’t have to struggle for that. I don’t have to discuss budgets. I don’t do meetings. At Chanel, there are no meetings. At Chanel, we do what we want, whenever we want and it works."

Do you ever think about cutting your hair?
"No, because I’m afraid it won’t grow again. And I’m not very gifted for hairdos. This is the quickest thing in the world. It takes less than five seconds."

Do you do it yourself?
"No, I have someone who comes to the house and washes it, puts in the dry shampoo, and takes care if it because I have no time. I don’t even have time to go to the dentist. I’m busy but in a pleasant way. I’m the one who wanted to do all of it, so I can’t complain."

Is there anything you wish you were better at?
Yes, playing the piano.

You seem to have a love/hate relationship with technology…You correspond by fax.
"There are people who only have a fax because of me."

Is there one thing that you don’t like a woman to wear?
"I’m not mad for thongs."

When was the last time you cried?
"I’m trying to think of the last time I had onions."

xoxo
Nikko

No comments:

Post a Comment