Monday 14 March 2011

To Nikko














I dislike playing that game without you. If anything I get extremely frustrated, have a fit, then fall asleep.
For dins we had some tortellini, asparag-eye's, brussel sprouts, and carrots that I segregated to the side of the plate, so that someone would take pity on the poor orange rejects.

We had some ice cream with fruit for dessert...as he was dishing mine up I asked for a "Man" scoop...Man me up some iced creamz!
On skypes I looked so so awful , I wish not to discuss this topic further.
I will be needing a call in the morn.

"Moon River, wider than a mile
I'm crossing you in style some day
Oh, dream maker, you heart breaker
wherever you're going I'm going your way
Two drifters off to see the world
There's such a lot of world to see
We're after the same rainbow's end--
waiting round the bend
my huckleberry friend
Moon River and me"


xoxo
Argie

No comments:

Post a Comment