Saturday 23 April 2011

To Argie



Morning Arg,

Well, I did in fact make it back to good old E-town. I am sorry I did not reply to your msg last night - I had to work at 9am this morn and was just too asleep. BLAH. I would like to talk to you about a bunch of things. I have a coffee break at 12pm WHICH if you ask me is much too long of a wait when I started at 9am.

You work today then? How is Bondsicle. I do miss the little fellow. Kyle came over last night and we went for a wee jaunt in Luda. He did some pretty good dance moves - boy, not Luda.  Who new he could crunk and break it down like Jenny from the block so well?

Nice easter eggs. I would like some Sunday Esthers brunch tomorrow - how about you?

xoxo
Nikko

1 comment:

  1. Easter brunch at Esthers would be sweet. It would be so busy. We'd skip that line though.

    ReplyDelete